Wednesday, December 10, 2014

We just need to open our mouths and share...December 8, 2014

This week flew by so fast, it was incredible!!  On Tuesday we were in a trio with our Zone Leader, Elder Barreto from Brazil, and it was awesome!  The rest of our week we contacted and it felt awesome because we were able to talk to so many people and I realized how open the people are here about the things we teach!!  My testimony really grew because so many people are ready to hear the Gospel and have been prepared by our Father in Heaven to hear it.  We just need to open our mouths and share the gospel!  I love all the scriptures that talk about putting our faith in Christ and opening our mouths to share the gospel, when we do He will be right there with us!!!!  I have been reading Doctrine and Covenants and read section 87.  I have never before realized the the prophet Joseph Smith foretold the civil war AND both world wars, 29 years before it happened.  I know he truely was a Prophet of God and that we have a living Prophet who receives revelation specifically for us in these latter days!  I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God and that our Savior and Redeemer Jesus Christ lives!!  I know that according to our obedience to the things we have been taught, we will be able to live with our families again.  Thanks for all the love and support and prayers!!  I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavours and the merriest of holidays!!
Love, Elder Slack

No comments:

Post a Comment