Monday, March 9, 2015

Gettin' my farmers tan on!!...March 2, 2015

Another week down and out and I can't believe it!!  I feel like days are passing along like weeks literally and then I look back every Sunday and just think, wow!!!!  I am loving being here in Colombia!!  It is starting to get a little more hot and we are losing the wind a little but it is ok!!  Gettin' my farmers tan on!!! :) haha  Our area is doing really well!  We have, on a normal Sunday, about 18 people at church (a mix of recent converts, less actives, and investigators).  Members in my ward are super awesome and have invited us to visit with some super awesome neighbors!!  We have two more baptisms for sure and about 4 or 5 other people that just need to feel the spirit a little more!!  I can't believe the difference about the members!!  They are truly the source of our success!!  Not much has happened this week..  Still just eating, sleeping, and working like a horse!  I am learning and growing so much it is hard to believe!!  I hope each and every one of you can start preparing to listen to General Conference!  I am certainly looking forward to it!!  I love you all and wish the best for each and every one of you!!
Love, Elder Slack

No comments:

Post a Comment