Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Mother's pay day...January 26, 2015

*** No letter this week.  Things are very busy for Brady and he is working so hard to help the Marquez family work towards their baptisms this weekend.  This experience has been so hard but also extremely rewarding for him.  However, he did send me this birthday wish and I just had to share.  This is one of those pay day moments that you wait for as a mother. 

Mother, I just would like to take the time to write and tell you Happy Birthday.  I know I am very far away but just know that I really do miss you.  I regret doing the things I did that you told me not to do and I am truly grateful for not only the relationship we have but the friendship we have.  You are truly my first and only girlfriend! ;)  I am so grateful I made the decision to come on a mission and have not looked back for a minute!  So many things have changed mom, and it isn't just me physically.  I know I will not come home the same but it is because of the way you have raised me. Thank you for all the things you have done for me mother.  I really look up to you and love you very much.  I hope you are crying reading this because I am too and people are giving me weird looks!! :) Thank you very much and I hope you have the best day so far this year!!  Just remember, only one more mom and I am home!!
Love you with all my might...Infinity Googles! 
Love, your son, Elder Slack

No comments:

Post a Comment